Oil Sponge AB+ – Premium Absorbent plus Bio-Driven Technology
The Fastest Way To Absorb A Spill
Having the same great absorbing power as our AB product, Oil Sponge AB+ features Bio·Driven Technology that is a proprietary blend of Class 1, bio-safety level 1 active cultures. Oil Sponge AB+ will assist in converting most absorbed oil based liquids into safe carbon-dioxide and water. Fast and easy to use, Oil Sponge AB+ will effectively reduce your waste stream issues and disposal costs.
- Manufactured from recycled cellulose fiber, a renewable resource
- Cellulose fiber construction absorbs up to 8 times more than clay type products reducing disposal costs
- Contains bio-safety level 1, microbial and 100% organic nutrient package to help degrade petroleum spills
- Certified 100% Bio-Organic material makes it safe for the environment
- Safe around plants and livestock
- Will not leach into the environment up to saturation
- Reduces volatility of flammable spills
- Ideal for MRO response teams
NOT FOR USE ON ACIDS
National Stock Number: 4235014674121
D E C L A R A T I O N
OFFICIAL LETTER OF DECLARATION FOR MEETING UNITED STATES ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY (EPA) NATIONAL CONTINGENCY PLAN (NCP) REQUIREMENTS
Oil Sponge AB+ Absorbent is a sorbent material that consists solely of the materials listed in section 300.915(g)(1) of the NCP.