Oil Sponge AB Absorbent – The Fastest Way To Absorb A Spill
Oil Sponge AB absorbs most types of petroleum spills quickly, efficiently and with less associated solid waste disposal costs than other absorbents. It is constructed of a renewable, 100% certified organic cellulose material with a high capacity for absorption. Oil Sponge AB will absorb liquefied chemicals, is non-leaching up to saturation and passes EPA Paint Filter/TCLP testing.
- Manufactured from recycled cellulose fiber, a renewable resource
- Cellulose fiber construction absorbs up to 8 times more than clay type products reducing disposal costs
- Certified 100% Bio-Organic material makes it safe for the environment
- Safe around plants and livestock
- Will not leach into the environment up to saturation
- Reduces volatility of flammable spills
- Ideal for MRO response teams
NOT FOR USE ON ACIDS
National Stock Number: 4235014674118
D E C L A R A T I O N
OFFICIAL LETTER OF DECLARATION FOR MEETING UNITED STATES ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY (EPA) NATIONAL CONTINGENCY PLAN (NCP) REQUIREMENTS
Oil Sponge AB Absorbent is a sorbent material that consists solely of the materials listed in section 300.915(g)(1) of the NCP.