Oil Sponge Basic absorbent – The Fastest Way To Absorb A Spill
Oil Sponge Basic is an entry level, high capacity absorbent, designed for outdoor use. If you are looking for a “Basic” absorbent, that won’t break the bank, but will provide excellent and immediate absorption, than look no further. Oil Sponge Basic is manufactured from the same base material as the AB and AB+ absorbents, but without the dust reduction ingredients. The reduced ingredients allows us to offer an excellent absorbent for a very low price.
For customers looking to start their own brand line, Oil Sponge Basic can be made available in a plain white bag. Oil Sponge Basic is ideal for customers looking for an alternative to Oil Gator absorbent.
Oil Sponge branded absorbents recover most types of petroleum spills quickly, efficiently and with less associated solid waste disposal costs than other absorbents. It is constructed of a renewable, 100% certified organic cellulose material with a high capacity for absorption. Oil Sponge Basic will absorb liquefied chemicals, is non-leaching up to saturation and passes EPA Paint Filter/TCLP testing.
- Absorbs 8 times more oil than clay-based absorbents
- Manufactured from recycled cellulose fiber, a renewable resource
- Cellulose fiber construction absorbs up to 8 times more than clay type products reducing disposal costs
- Certified 100% Bio-Organic material makes it safe for the environment
- Safe around plants and livestock
- Will not leach into the environment up to saturation
- Reduces volatility of flammable spills
- Ideal for MRO response teams
NOT FOR USE ON ACIDS
D E C L A R A T I O N
OFFICIAL LETTER OF DECLARATION FOR MEETING UNITED STATES ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY (EPA) NATIONAL CONTINGENCY PLAN (NCP) REQUIREMENTS
Oil Sponge AB Absorbent is an absorbent material that consists solely of the materials listed in section 300.915(g)(1) of the NCP.